USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Responsible for the treatment: We are responsible for the data collected in the corresponding form.
2. Treatment need: The communication of your data through the corresponding form is mandatory for us to contact.
3. Purposes of the treatment and legitimation of the treatment:
*Manage, administer, provide services or provide the products you request and, where appropriate, for the fulfillment and execution of contracts that you may enter into, better understand your tastes, adapt the services to your preferences.
*Send you, by post, email and other equivalent electronic means of communication, commercial and advertising communications about our products and / or services.
6. Recipients: We contract with an entity that provides services such as maintenance and hosting, through custom treatment contracts to support the indicated treatment purposes.
7. Data retention period: We will keep your data as long as the treatment is maintained and you do not request the deletion of the same.
8. Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, opposition, portability and the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, by written communication to the address indicated in the legal notice and to revoke your consent. Without retroactive effects or oppose the receipt of commercial advertising communications by email and other equivalent electronic means of communication, sending and filing a claim with the Control Authority, in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
10. Applicable legislation: Any controversy arising from the use of this Site will be governed, interpreted and submitted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
**The owner of this website is DÉLITE CENTRO DE QUIROMASAJE, with N.I.F. 40885242M, with address at Street El Arenal, Nº367, (Multicentro Playa) 04638 Mojácar Playa, (ALMERÍA), España
**Access to the DÉLITE CENTRO DE QUIROMASAJE site is free.
**All content is the intellectual property of DÉLITE CENTRO DE QUIROMASAJE.
**Any use of the same contrary to the rules on intellectual property will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are files or text files that a web server generates and stores on the computer / smartphone / tablet (hereinafter equipment) of a User when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the user's navigation. from said computer. They may also consist of a code that allows the User to be unequivocally identified while browsing. Therefore, cookies can store information about a User's equipment or about their browsing sessions on the websites they have visited, such as the page they visit, the time of connection to the Internet, and other data depending on the type of cookie.